As we move forward with the development of the school, and in clearly defining its purpose as well as its place in positively impacting the industry, here are 5 resolutions (or goals) for the new year – not listed in any order of priority :
1. Become a 501c3 exempt organization
2. Have a successful 1st InSB Summer Symposium
3. Find a building to call home
4. Kick off with a few great courses in the fall
5. Begin the process of accreditation (we would finish, but it takes a while)
6. Offer donors a unique legacy by creating a new college for the next (best) AEC generation
Thank you for your support. We look forward to a wildly successful 2012 for all.